Wednesday 18 September 2013

Review of #59 Crushing by Elena Dillon

Hey guys! I know its been really long since I've updated my blog. I've been busy with my college assignments and the internet has been really crappy. I can't even load the browser and it sucks. Anyways, I'm so happy to present Crushing by Elena Dillon. (P.S. She's oh-so-awesome)

As a pampered and adored daughter of a wealthy Southern family Rory's life was seemingly perfect until her troubled childhood crush moves back in across the street forcing her to choose between him and the life that has been chosen for her. 


As if that isn't enough, her quiet island town has turned dangerous. A good friend has gone missing, lending truth to the rumors of a serial kidnapper. In her quest to help she becomes a target and will have to make choices about love, friendship and the inevitable sacrifice that they both require.

My review:

Crushing is unlike any other books that I've read.

The intro is awesome, the buildup is awesome, and the ending the awesome.
Basically, everything about 'Crushing' is AWESOME.

I love the writing style because it flows really nicely and smoothly. The story line is absolutely adorable and breathtaking at all the perfect moments.

It really is an engaging read and you'll love every dip and turn of this roller coaster.

You can't help but fall in love with all the characters in the book because you just love them.


The chemistry between Rory and Gage is absolutely electrifying! 
There's so much mystery that surrounds Gage's character and you're constantly wondering whether Rory should trust him or not.




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment